🤔 What Is Taskade API?
An API, or Application Programming Interface, is a set of rules and protocols that allows one software application to interact with another. It defines the methods and data formats that applications can use to request and exchange information. Version 1.0 of the Taskade API is the starting point for integrating your applications and services with the Taskade platform.
🔎 Explore the Taskade API
Ready to connect your apps to Taskade? Check these resources first:
- 📚 Taskade API documentation: https://developers.taskade.com/docs/
- 🔐 API authentication: https://developers.taskade.com/docs/start/authentication
- ⚙️ Specification: https://www.taskade.com/api/documentation/static/index.html#/
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.