🤔 What Is Project Sharing?
There are many ways to collaborate on Taskade. The easiest way to get started is to create a project and share it with guests or other Taskade users.
👋 Invite Collaborators
You can invite an unlimited number of users to a Project via email, or simply by copying an invite link. Here's how it works:
- Open a Project and tap the three dots ··· in the top-right corner.
- You can also tap your profile avatar in the top-left corner of the project.
- Select 📤 Share and customize the invitation.
- Set Permissions for the new team members (see the next section).
- Invite via email, add workspace collaborators, or use contacts on your device.
- Tap Send Invite to finish adding collaborators.
🌟 5 Types of User Roles
You can set the following user roles/permissions:
|🦄 Owner||Owners can fully configure and edit projects and templates, manage project/workspace settings, and customize billing options.|
|👩💻 Admin||Admins can fully configure and edit projects/templates and manage projects/workspace settings.|
|✍️ Editor||Editors can edit projects/templates in a workspace. They cannot manage project/ workspace settings.|
|✅ Checker||Checkers can complete and comment on tasks. They cannot edit tasks, projects, or templates.|
Viewers can only comment and chat in projects. They cannot create or edit projects or templates in a workspace.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade