🤔 What Is SCIM?
SCIM is an open standard for automating user provisioning and de-provisioning in cloud-based applications. It simplifies user management by synchronizing user data across different applications and systems, ensuring access to cloud-based applications is always up-to-date and secure. The benefits of SCIM include improved efficiency, reduced administrative costs, and enhanced security.
⚙️ Configure SCIM in Taskade
This feature is only available under our Enterprise Plan.
The first step is to make sure you upgraded your workspace.
- Visit https://taskade.com/settings/plans.
- Select the workspace(s) you want to upgrade, and click Upgrade.
The next step is to create an organization. An organization allows you to group together multiple workspaces, making the provision of groups possible.
Once you've created your organization, copy the SCIM token. It will be required during the Azure setup process.
Next, navigate to the Azure portal, and locate the Azure Active Directory in the side navigation panel.
Select Enterprise Applications and find Taskade among the list of applications.
Add a group you'd like to sync with your Taskade organization, then click Assign.
Select Provision on demand and choose the group you recently assigned.
Choose all the group members, then click Provision.
⚙️ Provision Folders
⚙️ Provision Workspaces
To prevent organization members from creating their own workspaces, disable the Allow members to create workspaces option in the organization settings.
If you need help with configuring SCIM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.