You've opened the Taskade mobile app but don't have access to due dates, assignees and file uploads because the toolbar is missing! Sometimes it peeks out from the top of your keyboard but can't seem to stay around for you to utilise its features. Here is how to troubleshoot and solve the issue.
🍎 Apple Users
Apple users can add shortcuts from sources outside the Gallery, like from friends, websites, and more. These shared shortcuts are considered "untrusted" and to import them you must allow untrusted shortcuts in Settings. This includes the Taskade toolbar.
Allow untrusted shortcuts
- Open the Shortcuts app and run any shortcut.
- Go to Settings > Shortcuts.
- Turn on Allow Untrusted Shortcuts. You won’t see this setting until you run a shortcut first.
🤖 Android Users
Android users have a feature called Full Screen Gestures which can sometimes interfere with the Taskade toolbar from showing. Try disabling it and see if the toolbar appears.
Disabling Full Screen Gestures
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Display.
- Scroll down and enter the Navigation bar section.
- Switch to Navigation buttons.
❗️Help I've tried it all but still can't get the toolbar to show!
If you have tried all the above methods and still can't get the toolbar to show please contact firstname.lastname@example.org through the side bar and please provide the following information.
- The model of your mobile device.
- The current operating system of your mobile device.
- The current version of that operating system.
- The current version of the Taskade app you are using.
- The type of keyboard you are using.
- If you are using a physical keyboard attached to the device.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.