Instead of using shortcuts to 🔗 Hyperlinking you can simply select a text and paste the link to create your hyperlink!
How it works
1. Type the text you want to convert into a hyperlink in your project
2. Copy a URL of where you wish to be redirected to by using the shortcut ⌘ + C or Ctrl + C for Windows
3. Highlight the text typed and paste the link using ⌘ + V or Ctrl + V.
Now your hyperlink is ready to go! You can even create ⇄ Project Links (Crosslinking) in Taskade!
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.