Taskade lets you quickly copy and move tasks from one project to another. You can also copy/move tasks between workspaces and folders. There are two ways to do that.
(···) Three Dots Menu
- Click the (···) button to the right of a task.
- Select 📋 Copy To or ➡️ Move To.
- Choose a Workspace/Folder and pick the target Project.
👇 Drag & Drop
- Left-click and hold the the drag button ⋮⋮ to the left of a task.
- Drag the task to a different project in the sidebar on the left.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.