Do you want to see tasks on Taskade and on Google Calendar sync? Now you can! Use our two-way syncing to see all your scheduled tasks and projects in your Taskade calendar and vice versa! Start syncing with Google Calendar by following the instructions below.
Note: An upgraded workspace is required
Navigate to the Integrations Page
You can access the integrations page by clicking your avatar at the top right-hand corner and pressing Settings. From there, click Integrations, and then Google Calendar, then click Connect Calendar.
Workspaces, Folders, And Projects Synced
All workspaces and folders with the green radar symbol have their projects and tasks synced with your Google Calendar. All folders of an upgraded workspace are automatically synced.
Workspaces that are not synced will show an "Upgrade" symbol.
Now your task will appear on your Google Calendar!
Adding Tasks from Taskade
1. Open any workspace, folder, or project that is synced.
2. Create a project or task and assign it a due date.
3. The new project or task will be created as an event in your Google Calendar.
Adding Events From Google Calendar
1. Go to a date on Google Calendar main page and click on the date to add an event.
Ensure the calendar selected is Taskade, configure your desired date, timing and title for the event and click save
2. Open Taskade's Calendar and click on the event that was just created. The new event appears with a Google Calendar Symbol beside the event title. Click on the event and select which project you would like the event to be imported to.
🎯 Get our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.