🤔 What Is Two-Way Sync?
Two-way synchronization lets you see your Taskade Projects and tasks in Google Calendar, and vice versa! You can use this feature to add events to a shared Google Calendar and let your clients know what you're working on in Taskade.
⚙️ Enable Two-Way Sync
- Click your avatar (top right-hand corner) and open the Settings page
- Open the Integrations and select Google Calendar (second tab)
- Click Connect Calendar and follow the instructions
🐑 Add Tasks From Taskade
1. Open the Workspace or Folder you synced in the previous step
3. The new Project/task will be added as an event to your Google Calendar
🗓️ Add Events in Google Calendar
1. Select a day and add event details. Make sure the calendar selected is Taskade and click Save
2. Open Taskade Calendar and select the new event (marked with a Google Calendar Symbol)
3. Click the event and add it to one of your Projects
✅ Check Sync Status
Workspaces and Folders in the Integrations tab marked with a green radar symbol will sync Projects and tasks with your Google Calendar. Folders in a Workspace are automatically synced. Workspaces that are not synced will show an Upgrade button.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.