All Taskade Workspaces and Folders are private by default. Other users can only get access to your spaces if they are invited by you or another member of a Workspace/Folder.
Tip: Folders can be set to public for Workspace members by selecting permission when creating or editing the folder. This way, new workspace members can have instant access to public folders immediately. Learn more here: Folder Permissions
Watch this short introduction video to learn more. 👇
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.