📦 Export a Todoist Project
- Open Todoist and choose the Project you want to export from the sidebar menu.
- Click the three dots to the right of the project name.
- Select "Export as a template" ➡ "Export as CSV file."
⬇️ Import to Taskade
- Navigate to your Workspace/Folder.
- Click the arrow next to the ➕ New Project button .
- Select Import and choose Todoist.
- (optional) You can also paste the contents of your .csv file.
- Upload the exported .csv files and click Import.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads