The color of hyperlinks/navigation elements in your projects is inherited from their parent workspace/folder. Here's how to customize the color theme of your projects in four simple steps.
- Got a parent Workspace/Folder.
- Click the arrow next to the name of your folder.
- For workspaces, click the arrow next to the "Home" button.
- Pick one of the pre-defined colors, use the color wheel, or paste a Hex code.
- Click "Update" to confirm changes.
💡 Note: To set the color theme to black, paste "#000000" into the "custom color" field.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.