- Open your workspace.
- Left-click and hold the project you want to move.
- Drop the project into any of the folders in the sidebar.
💡 Note: You can only drag-and-drop projects between folders in the same workspace.
(···) Three Dots Menu
- Go to a workspace or folder.
- Click "···" next to the project you want to move.
- Choose "Move" from the drop-down list.
- Select the target workspace/folder.
💡 Note: The "Move" button is also accessible from the "···" menu inside an open project.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.