📦 Export a Logseq Graph
Follow the steps below to export your Logseq pages as individual .md files.
- Open Logseq and click ··· (elipsis) in the top-right corner
- Choose ➡ "Export as standard Markdown"
- Unzip the archive to access individual pages in the .md format
⬇️ Import to Taskade
- Navigate to your Workspace/Folder
- Click the arrow next to the ➕ New Project button
- Select Import and choose Markdown
- Upload the .md files from your Logseq graph folder
- Click Import to finish 🥳
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.