🤔 What Is the Action View?
The Action view is one of the six Project views available in Taskade. It lets you view tasks in a table organized into customizable columns. You can reorder, resize, and hide columns to better match the type of project you're working on.
⚙️ Enable the Action View
Open your project and click the Action symbol at the top.
- Click the icon again to set the view as default.
👁 Resize, Reorder, or Hide Columns
- Resize: click and hold a column divider and drag it to the left or right.
- Reorder: click and hold a column header and drag it to the left or right.
- Hide: click ··· next to a column header ➡ "Hide column"
- Show: click the ➕ button at the end of a table to add columns again.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.