🤔 What Is the Board View?
The Board View is one of the six Project views available in Taskade. It lets you view tasks in Kanban-style boards organized into columns.
⚙️ Enable the Board View
Open your project and click the Board symbol at the top.
- Click the icon again to set the view as default.
🤏 Reorder Board Columns
To reorder board columns, click and hold the drag icon ⋮⋮ to the left of a top-level task and drag the mouse cursor across the board. You can also select the top-level task and press ⌨️ Ctrl/⌘ + Shift + ⬆ /⬇ to move the column left or right.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.