Sometimes Taskade may fail to load a project you're trying to access and display the following message: "Whoops! This page doesn't exist." This can happen in several situations:
- ❌ The project has been deleted or moved.
- 🔒 You don't have access to the target project.
- 🌐 You entered an incorrect project link in your web browser.
🛠 How to Fix It
If you see the error message, make sure that the project URL you've entered is correct and that it starts with https://www.taskade.com/. If the problem persists, contact the project Owner or Admin and ask them to invite you directly to the project.
💡 Note: Deleted projects cannot be restored. You can 🗑 Archive a project instead.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
For more Taskade Mobile guides and tutorials, click here! And be sure to visit the rest of our Help Center for more information 😊