🤔 What Is Screen Sharing?
Taskade lets meeting participants share their screens while collaborating in real time. You can use the screen sharing feature for video presentations or to give instructions in a clear and precise manner. Here's everything you need to know.
🖥️ Share Your Screen
- Open a Project and invite team members/meeting participants.
- Click the 📞 Start Call button at the top of the chat window.
- Enter your name or nickname and customize meeting settings (optional).
- Click Toggle screenshare 🖥 and grant Taskade a screen recording permission.
- You're now sharing your screen! 🥳
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.