Navigating long and complex documents doesn't have to be difficult. Taskade lets you create an interactive table of contents within projects so you can jump between sections in an instant.
You can use a table of contents to organize
- 📝 notes,
- 📑 articles,
- 🌳 outlines,
- 📚 books,
- and more...
🔗 Add a Table of Contents
Follow the steps below to create a table of contents for your project:
- Move the mouse cursors to the line that contains a section title.
- Type “/“ + “link” and select “Copy Link” from ⚡️ Slash Command menu.
- Paste the link into the corresponding level of the TOC.
- Repeat the process for the remaining section titles.
- Click the ToC links to navigate to the corresponding sections. 🥳
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog: blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates: taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us: taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us: twitter.com/taskade
- 🗣️ Feedback Channel: taskade.com/feedback
Use Taskade with your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.