🤔 What Are Time Stamps?
Whenever you or other project members edit a task, Taskade automatically adds a time stamp to the edited node. Time stamps include information about the date, time, and author of the most recent edit.
💡 Note: Taskade also includes ⏪ Project History that includes a detailed record of project changes made by you or other users. If you want to learn how to restore project snapshots, visit 📜 Version History.
👀 Show a Time Stamp
To see the time stamp, click the drag menu button ⋮⋮ to the left of a task.
💡 Note: Completed tasks will also show up in the chat box. Visit 👁️🗨️ Project Activity to learn more.
🎯 Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app:Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app:Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension:Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension:Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps:taskade.com/downloads
😊 Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog:blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates:taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us:taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us:twitter.com/taskade
UseTaskadewith your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.