🤔 What Is Complete All?
Have you finished a project but don't want to check off all tasks manually? You can use the Complete All feature to instantly mark every task in the project as done. You can also select and check off a group of tasks using the 💫 Multi-Select Toolbar.
💫 Method #1: Multi-Select Toolbar
Follow the instructions below to check off a group of tasks:
- Click and hold the left mouse button and drag the cursor across nodes
- Select "Complete All" from the Multi-Select Toolbar
- Repeat the steps to uncomplete selected tasks
··· Method #2: Three Dots Menu
Follow the instructions below to check off all tasks in a project:
- Click the three dots ··· (ellipsis) in the top-right corner of a project
- Select "Complete all" from the drop-down list
- Select "Uncomplete all" to reverse the action
🎯Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app:Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app:Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension:Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension:Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps:taskade.com/downloads
😊Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog:blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates:taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us:taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us:twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskadewith your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.