🤔 What Is Check All?
Have you finished a project but don't want to check off all tasks manually? You can use the Check All feature to instantly mark every task in the project as done. You can also select and check off a group of tasks using the 💫 Multi-Select Toolbar.
✔️ Check a Single Task
Before we teach you how to check multiple tasks, let's learn all the methods for checking individual tasks inside a project. You can check a task in three ways:
- Using the Drag Icon menu to the left of a task.
- Using the Three Dots (···) "More" menu to the right of a task.
- Using the ⌨️ "Ctrl/⌘ + Enter" keyboard shortcut.
Give it a try!
💫 Method #1: Multi-Select Toolbar
Follow the instructions below to check off a group of tasks:
- Click and hold the left mouse button and drag the cursor across nodes
- Select "Check All" from the Multi-Select Toolbar
- Repeat the steps to uncheck selected tasks
··· Method #2: Three Dots Menu
Follow the instructions below to check off all tasks in a project:
- Click the three dots ··· (ellipsis) in the top-right corner of a project
- Select "Check all" from the drop-down list
- Select "Uncheck all" to reverse the action
🎯Get Our Apps
- 🤖 Android app: Google Play Store
- 🍎 iPhone app: Apple App Store
- 🦊 Firefox Extension: Firefox Add-Ons
- 👩💻 Chrome Extension: Chrome Web Store
- 💻 Mac, Linux, Windows apps: taskade.com/downloads
😊Questions or Suggestions?
- 💌 Our Official Blog:blog.taskade.com
- 🚌 Taskade Updates:taskade.com/v/B1Q8lMxIfG
- ☎️ Contact Us:taskade.com/contact
- 🐧 Follow Us:twitter.com/taskade
Use Taskadewith your team to start collaborating right away! Chat, organize, and get things done, together.